Begin by researching Shamrock Foods company (https://www.shamrockfoodservice.com/.). In 250-500 words, address the following:
- Describe the company and its sustainability model.
- How has sustainability helped to achieve the company’s goals and competitiveness with other supply chains?
- What are the financial impacts of sustainability on the company?
- What are the benefits and challenges associated with sustainability efforts?
- Are there any federal mandates in the United States on sustainability? Make sure to include current and future mandates.
Begin by researching an international sustainability model. In 250-500 words, address the following:
- How does this international sustainability model compare to the United States approach to sustainability?
- When comparing the United States and the international sustainability model you selected, do you believe that the United States should change its approach to sustainability?
- What recommendations for change regarding sustainability do you have for the United States?
- In international logistics, what are the potential challenges that the supply chain may face in its sustainability efforts?