Posted: January 9th, 2022
You are the Strategy Manager of a fast-growing NATIONAL company. The owners would like to expand their company into a foreign market and ask you to create an International Strategy.
You have to select a NATIONAL company and create an International Strategic Plan Report to analyze and evaluate one of the top countries to consider for international expansion. Based on the findings of your report suggest the owners which foreign market to enter and how.
The International Strategic Plan Report should include the following key areas:
2. Analysis of the company’s mission, vision, values, and objectives
3. Evaluation on the foreign market to enter by using the PESTLE framework
4. Examination of the sector/industry in the selected foreign market, by using Porter’s Five Forces Framework
5. Justification of the selected entry strategy
6. Conclusions & RecommendationsHide
Place an order in 3 easy steps. Takes less than 5 mins.