Short-Term Debt Financing Your assignment for this unit is to write an essay analyzing short-term debt financing options for a healthcare facility. The first part of this assignment is to come up with a facility that you wish to analyze. You may create your own facility name, background, and information, or you can base the facility on a healthcare organization with which you are familiar. Be sure to include a name for your facility, whether it is fictitious or real. Give a brief description of your facility, including information about its history, its current financial situation, and whether it is for-profit or nonprofit. Once you have chosen a facility and provided the background information, it is time to discuss the short-term debt financing options for your facility. Include the following components in your essay: Compare and contrast three different external short-term debt-financing options that are available for your facility. Suppose that your facility is projected to face a cash shortage later this year. Which of the options you listed would be the best option to cover this shortage at your facility? Why?
Your essay must be at least two pages in length, double-spaced. You are required to use at least four outside sources, two of which must come from the CSU Online Library and one of which may be your textbook. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying APA citations.Hide
- 2130 orders completed
- Q: Aritifical Intelligence Question You are currently working on a project with your manager, to create a plan for utility eligibility across different cities as the program expands. You are given test d
- Q: I need a conclusion to a power point, a slide completed and this question answered. What are your thoughts in working with clients who may be disingenuous?
- Q: Read “Ethical Issues in Marketing: An Application for Understanding Ethical Decision Making” from the University Library. Write a 350- to 575-word analysis and evaluation of a company’s effectivenes
- Q: Consider what you learned in the experience and respond to the following in a minimum of 175 words: As a marketing manager, how does a focus on sustainability inform your tasks and activities?Pick a c
- Q: no plag no high turn in
- Q: I need help outlining for an International Relations essay.
- Q: Refer to the “Impact Analysis Assignment Guide,” located within the Class Resources, for complete instructions and grading criteria.